- Allows easy editing of input files for Apache Forrest or Docbook.
- Converts DOT graph files to Graphml (an XML DTD that is used by the yEd graph editor) and other formats.
- A simple replacement for noweb by Norman Ramsey. This program extracts code from a literate programming document in "noweb" format.
- Delete single entries from the "Recent Addresses" list of your local KMail configuration with this plain Tkinter utility.
I started using this fine build system in 2007 (first post to the User mailing list was 2009-06-19), and got more and more involved in its development over time. Latest work were a small guide about how to write Builder extensions, called Tools for Fools, and the SCons goodies shop at http://www.printfection.com/scons.
My current interests are: restructuring the Tool subsystem (http://www.scons.org/wiki/ToolsIndex), replacing the old documentation toolchain (http://scons.org/wiki/DeveloperGuide/Documentation/Discussion) and speed and memory usage testing.
Apart from these main tasks I try to fix as many bugs as I can, and also maintain the following SCons Tool packages (http://scons.org/wiki/ToolsIndex):
- Support for compiling Qt4 apps, and the tools (uic, lupdate, lrelease).
- An SCons Docbook tool in its early stage.
- Compiling Python files, that are installed to a different location (based on a SCons GSoC project by Mati Gruca).
- A GObject Builder for using the gob2 compiler with SCons.
Some time ago, I used Workbench/PySvn as Subversion client. Although it worked quite well for me, I missed a feature here and there... so I implemented them. All of the following contributions, except for the first two (Update to, customizable toolbar), are still pending to get merged into the trunk.
Support for the "Update to" function.
Customizable toolbar (icon sizes, order of buttons, enable/disable buttons).
Support for the "Switch to" function.
Select the log history entries, based on revision numbers.
A simple repository browser.